If your website is still not ranking where you want it to on Google, it may be time to invest in professional SEO services. If you are not already familiar with what SEO is or what it stands for, it is short for Search Engine Optimisation.
SEO can result in higher listings in organic search; meaning you will not have to pay as much for paid advertising. SEO also provides credibility for your brand and website to your target audience which will result in traffic to your website, and sales, if that is your business’s aim. This will also make your organisation look like a leader in the field, building trust and credibility.
Why use professional SEO services?
Having a team dedicated to your website’s SEO means that there will be a central focus on the elements involved with it. There are four main elements to professional SEO services:
- Content SEO: Relevant content targeted at the consumers needs. High quality, relevant content increases trustworthiness and brand reputation.
- Technical SEO: These are the bits you do not see within SEO, but are necessary for successful SEO. This involves indexability, crawlability and ranking ability.
- Off Page SEO: Off Page SEO includes factors outside of your website, using things such as gaining marketing signals such as mentioned, links and citations
- Data: Google, your target audience, competitor activity and user behaviour generate lots of data to help make campaigns more effective.
How can SEO benefit your website?
Once all of the four elements of a great campaign are functioning correctly you will begin to see a number of benefits:
- Increased site visibility
- Improved website ranking
- High quality of website traffic
- Increase in conversion rates
- Improved ROI
All SEO Companies aren’t equal
SEO companies are common. We bet a day doesn’t pass without an email or cold call from an agency promising you great results for a tiny investment. If their offer sounds too good to be true it probably is, you always need to make sure you are working with a professional SEO services provider.
Before partnering with any SEO agency it is essential to look for a number of clues to their credibility:
- Ask for case studies, testimonials and references from existing clients.
- Ask to see an example of a campaign strategy and a monthly report to find out how detailed the approach is.
- Get beyond the sales person and speak to the team that will be doing the work. Be sure that you trust them and you can work with them.
- Get clarity on the actual tasks and time that will be devoted to your activity. If your fee is less than £500 per month that can’t equate to a lot of time spent working on your campaign.
- Ask to see their own Google rankings. If an agency relies on cold calls or unsolicited emails to generate business then their own SEO activity can’t be very effective.
By using professional SEO services, your brand can become less reliant on paid ads. As the majority of Google searches lead to organic clicks your website audience is likely to increase significantly. If you are a small business in need of professional SEO services, Our Digital Team is a dedicated team with over 25 years of digital experience. We are a Google partner and a Shopify Partner, experienced in increasing page visibility, traffic volume and increasing in online sales.
If your website is in need of some help, why not let Our Digital Team help you achieve the results you need. We can help you increase your search engine ranking, through the use of professional SEO services. Contact our team today and receive your FREE 15 minute consultation and learn more about how we can drive business to your site.