Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms used by many famous brands such as Heinz, Budweiser and Tesla. The remarkable ecommerce platform offers all elements needed to set up an online store in the most efficient way possible. The platform invites you to build your ecommerce store hassle and stress free with little to no worries. Shopify is extremely hard to beat. However, if you’re looking for Shopify alternatives we have put together a list below.
Alternatives to Shopify
Deciding what ecommerce platform to use comes down to what works best for you and your business however, Shopify is the obvious winner for many reasons.
The reasons Shopify is #1 includes:
- Cheap to set up and run: You don’t need to take out a bank loan in order to set up your website via Shopify. Costs are cheap and therefore helps keep business costs down. Shopify also offers a range of affordable plans that are designed to help your online business grow.
- Quick and easy to set up: Time is valuable to most and many businesses. Therefore, choosing to set up via Shopify can save time. By being able to set up your Shopify site quickly, you can devote time to other important accepts of the business that need your attention.
- No technical worries: Shopify is very much press start and go. There’s no obvious technical difficulties along the way that could slow you down. This means that you don’t need an expert in tech to set up your Shopify site.
- Secure and reliable: Shopify is extremely trustworthy and in fact ‘one of the safest, ecommerce platforms in the world’. This means you won’t need to stress and worry about Shopify keeping your business safe and locked up online.
- Made Mobile friendly: Shopify can be used on mobile devices which come in handy if you’re on the move or not near your laptop. You can also use most and many designs on mobile via Shopify which comes in handy if needed.
- Shopify offers a wide variety of customizable designs: You don’t need to hire a web designer in order to customize and design your website. Shopify offers a variety of designs, which you can customize to your own taste. This is simple as you can choose from a wide range of templates with ease.
- Shopify has strong SEO and marketing tool features: Shopify has strong SEO features that will help your ecommerce store rank higher in Google with a higher chance of getting noticed by potential customers. Shopify also includes a range of marketing tools including customer monitoring and email testing.
- Thousands of third party apps: Within the Shopify community there are app developers who provide third-party apps that expand the functionality of Shopify. This enables retailers to do email marketing, sell via Amazon, improve SEO and do a lot more than the basic platform allows. Some apps are free whereas some are paid for.
- Great hub for Omnichannel ecommerce: All stock is managed in one place on Shopify including Instagram, Bing and Facebook. This means that when handling each channel, you can do it all in one location on Shopify instead of all separately which will save you a lot of business time.
- 24/7 customer support: Shopify is always here for you and your ecommerce business when you need it. If you do happen to come across any issues, you can contact Shopify 24/7. Alternatively we have your back.
To finalise, you don’t have to be an expert in order to set up Shopify, nor do you need a web developer to assist you. You have the freedom to customize your site with helpful guidance from Shopify themselves. However, if you do want a helping hand with store set up or digital marketing, Our Digital Team are here to help. As official Shopify Partners we know the ins and outs of the platform and most importantly, how to get the best results.
If you have any questions regarding Shopify or setting up your website, don’t hesitate to contact us.