The last 18 months has seen huge changes in the ecommerce market for ‘Gym Wear’.
- Growth in online searches has increased demand
- The Covid-19 pandemic has changed customer behaviour
- Brexit had introduced supply chain issues
Against this turbulent backdrop of unprecedented change our team of digital marketing experts have looked at market trends and compared the ecommerce approach of the UK’s top 20 ‘gym wear’ retailers. Our team has uncovered a range of Gym Wear Digital Marketing Insights.
The findings include suggestions on how to improve sales, and steal market share from competitor websites. The research is exclusive to ecommerce brands on the ‘Shopify’ platform.
Insights for ‘Gym Wear’ ecommerce stores include:
- Customer Behaviour: How are customers using different devices? How have their habits for ‘gym wear’ shopping changed since 2020?
- Website effectiveness: Which providers have the most effective ecommerce presence? Who is utilising Shopify effectively?
- Organic search performance: Who is dominant in Google rankings? Why? What can be done to challenge the leaders in search?
- Omnichannel Shopping: Who is effectively using complementary channels such as ‘Google Shopping’, Facebook Stores and Bing Shopping to drive sales? How can you replicate this activity to reach new customers?
- Paid Media: How does your activity in paid search, remarketing, display and other channels compare with competitors?
- Content Marketing: How are competitors using content marketing to drive more sales? Who has aligned PR, SEO and social media output to effectively target new customers?
The research has been conducted by a leading Shopify Partner that includes one of the UK’s leading digital marketing experts and a team of apparel ecommerce experts. The results are delivered via a short webinar with a comprehensive report to provide data and additional research.
Access Your Gym Wear Digital Marketing Insights
To arrange your webinar and exclusive Gym Wear Digital Marketing Insights report, please complete the following form: