Hire a new marketing team member to help with Shopify Support
Running a successful e-commerce business can be difficult. Modern retailing requires a variety of skills. Keeping an accurate inventory up to date, managing marketing messaging, running ad campaigns, doing SEO and Shopify support all require distinct skills and experience.
Building this team takes time, and can be costly. There is another way for your organisation to get these specialist skills, for a fraction of the cost, with no long term commitment.
‘Our Digital Team’ fills your digital skills gap. We are a team of fully qualified ecommerce professionals with 26 years of digital marketing experience. We are a leading UK Shopify Partner and Google Partner with exceptional expertise and knowledge in the digital marketing sector.
Why use our Shopify Support team?
With experts from ‘Our Digital Team’ working alongside your in-house marketers our clients typically experience 9 key benefits.
- Accelerate your digital marketing immediately: With our multi-skilled team members in your team you can get started quickly on content marketing, SEO, paid search, Google Shopping and technical improvements.
- No expensive salaries to pay: As we come as one whole addition to your marketing team, there’s no extra costs of hiring multiple employees and paying them all separately. This will save valuable business money and time.
- No need for training: We are leading UK digital marketing experts meaning no training will be required. We are already armed with digital marketing skills. In addition, we can help train your employees with our digital marketing knowledge so in time you will no longer need our assistance.
- No HR issues, or worries about employee contracts: Your mind will be at ease as you won’t have to deal with employee contacts or HR issues, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of the business.
- Benefit from years of experience dealing with Google, Shopify and other platforms: Our expertise and knowledge of Google shopping, Shopify, Facebook, Bing, and other platforms will help guide your ecommerce store in the right direction. By transferring these key skills into your business, we can help drive more sales and strategically attract more customers.
- Get strategic help to put plans in place and turn them into reality: We can help create and set goals for your business. We can then help to achieve those goals which will allow you to understand when and how fast your business is succeeding.
- Access marketing tools: We have the ability to access expensive third party marketing tools which could save your business thousands each year. These tools help in a number of ways including competitor analysis as well as keeping your business on track.
- Busy periods in the business: You can up-scale and down-scale our assistance as you wish. For example, if your business is going through a busy or quiet patch, you can ask for additional assistance or equally ask for less. This comes in handy as if you were to hire additional employees, you would have to pay them regardless of whether your business is busy or quiet.
- Additional specialists: If your online store requires a specialist that is out of our skill range, we have a number of additional specialists at the ready. This means that you never go without and there is always someone in order to help.
- Short contract terms: Our contacts are fixed to a short period of time, meaning if you no longer require us, you
With the number of key benefits, we will save your business valuable time and money, whilst providing your business with expert skills and knowledge to drive more sales. We will help you achieve your goals with no worry for additional employees as well as having no strings attached.
We are an in-house marketing team that comes as part of your business, we work for you. We get to know your business and your people, working like a remote member of your team. This therefore means we are unlike traditional agencies and seek to help you with our original qualities.
‘Our Digital Team’ already has:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding on a number of key sectors in the industry marketplace.
- Individual market research on a number of businesses.
- Access to customer behaviour and customer trends of your business.
- Data on your competitors and the ways they are using Shopify and other channels.
- In-depth competitor insights, such as your strengths and weaknesses as well as competitors.
We can use this data to analyse your business and use this to understand the ways in which we can improve your business and drive more sales.
If you’re interested in having a chat to discuss this, you can arrange a call using the contact form below.
We look forward to making your 2022 a year to remember.