A successful website design balances a number of different considerations. This includes:
- Compliance with brand guidelines and tone-of-voice
- Compatibility across different devices
- Usability so that visitors can quickly access the information they need
- Scalability to adapt to changing needs and expansion of functionality
- Site speed to enable an immediate impact and provide positive Web Vitals signals to Google
Website Design Process
Before commencing any website design project we meet with clients to uncover the answers to 11 key questions:
- What does the organisation do?
- What are the goals and objectives for the organisation?
- What sets the organisation apart from competition?
- Who are the competitors?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from competitors?
- Who are the target customers?
- What are the key characteristics of each customer segment?
- What actionable insights can we gain from the current website and digital marketing activity?
- What is the budget for the website?
- How will the project justify the investment to the organisation?
- What are the marketing plans for the organisation and the website?
When armed with this information our team can produce a plan for the project that includes marketing activity, competitor insights and a detailed plan of deliverables. This is arranged in to a detailed timetable showing roles, responsibilities and dependencies before work commences.
The delivery timetable is usually between one to six months depending upon the complexity of the project. Where possible we will deliver the project in stages so as to gather crucial data from audiences using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and HotJar. This arms our team of digital professionals with additional insights to refine the following stages of the activity.
Learn More About Our Portfolio
To learn more or to get a quotation please contact us.