Website design is a development process that focuses on creating a website with factors such as site structure and layout of the user interface. It involves the integration of engaging imagery to make your site more aesthetically appealing. A captivating website design is critical in the customers journey to conversion. We provide tailored website design, created to connect with your target audience. An effective website design reduces bounce rate and encourages your audience to stay on your site and return in the future. In turn this leads to a higher conversion rate and more sales!
A successful website design balances a number of different considerations. This includes:
- Compliance with brand guidelines and tone-of-voice
- Compatibility across different devices
- Usability so that visitors can quickly access the information they need
- Scalability to adapt to changing needs and expansion of functionality
- Site speed to enable an immediate impact and provide positive Web Vitals signals to Google
The benefit of our website design services:
We design websites with your target audience in mind but from a strategic standpoint. By this we mean that we ensure that all the necessary creative elements are included within the site to make it aesthetically pleasing for an excellent user experience. However, we also implement technical marketing strategies to optimise the sites ranking and increase the quantity of traffic to your pages through effective SEO.
- Improve sites ranking
- Increase site visitors
- Better conversion rates
- Return on investment
How can we help design your website?
Before commencing any website design project we meet with clients to uncover the answers to 11 key questions:
- What does the organisation do?
- What are the goals and objectives for the organisation?
- What sets the organisation apart from competition?
- Who are the competitors?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from competitors?
- Who are the target customers?
- What are the key characteristics of each customer segment?
- What actionable insights can we gain from the current website and digital marketing activity?
- What is the budget for the website?
- How will the project justify the investment to the organisation?
- What are the marketing plans for the organisation and the website?
When armed with this information our team can produce a plan for the project that includes marketing activity, competitor insights and a detailed plan of deliverables. This is arranged in a detailed action plan timetable showing roles, responsibilities and dependencies before work commences.
The delivery of the actions in the timetable is usually between one to six months depending upon the complexity of the project. Where possible we will deliver the project in stages so as to gather crucial data from audiences using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and HotJar. This arms our team of digital professionals with additional insights to refine the following stages of the activity.
What makes us effective at website design?
Our Digital Team are digital experts with 25 years of experience. We pride ourselves on our digital knowledge and skills and are passionate about using them to optimise other businesses to their fullest potential. Our qualified, award winning digital marketing team have an array of qualities that make us particularly effective at web design. We have a flair for creativity and know how to captivate the target audience with good quality content. In addition to this, our team is driven by exceptional results- which we gain from being tactical in the delivery of our marketing strategies. These skills are critical in developing a successful website design.
Learn more about our website design services:
Don’t waste crucial time that our team could spend optimising your site and skyrocketing sales. Contact our team today and receive a free 15 minute consultation and learn more.