Google Shopping services Manchester by Our Digital Team are a great way to increase leads, improve the visibility of your business and its products and enhance your customer experience so they can easily find the products they are looking for. We have compiled a google shopping guide that discusses what google shopping is, where to get started, the benefits of using it and finally how to be successful on google shopping.
What is Google Shopping?
Google Shopping is a service by Google that allows consumers to search for and compare products across an array of retailers who have paid to promote their products. The results of google shopping are displayed at the top of search engine results as a thumbnail image showing each retailer’s price.
How to get started?
To get started and reap the benefits of our Google Shopping services, you will need to start using Google shopping as a merchant. To do this, set up an account in the Google Merchant Center (GMC) and create a Google Ads account. From here, we can work with you to define the goals of your business, identify the target audience and the most effective way to reach and then convert them using a well-crafted ad.
Benefits of Google shopping:
It’s free to start listing your products, and flexible to suit your budget. Similarly to Google Ads, you set a daily budget and bid on your ads which increases their visibility to potential customers.
- It’s a great way to reach target audience
- Increases click-through rate
- Can lead to better conversion rates
85.3% of Google’s paid clicks are generated on AdWords and Google ShoppingForbes
Read more about the benefits of our Google Shopping Management services here.
How do I become successful on Google Shopping?
As a Google and Shopify partner, Our Digital Team knows the three key steps to creating an effective Google Shopping campaign:
- Optimise the shopping feed- Using the right keywords and visuals- this is important to ensuring the product is visible to search engines and the target audience. Studies show 65% of people are visual learners and will remember a picture of a product over text about one.
- Focus your targeting- Google Ads are a great tool, when targeting Google Shopping ads, it is possible to target new visitors specifically who have displayed similar behaviours during the search process as your existing customers
- Use promotions- Highlighting reduced or special prices is an effective way to draw the attention of searchers from competitors straight to your product post. Common examples of promotions include free shipping, percentage discounts and buy one get one for free / half price offers.
Google Shopping ads in the UK amounts to 82% of retail spendSmartInsights
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today and start listing your products for free, and with our help watch your business skyrocket to the next level with Our Digital Teams Google Shopping services Manchester. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and arrange your FREE 15 minute consultation today