Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing? We’re looking to hire a Trainee Digital PR Exec to join an ambitious organisation in their Handforth office.
We’re on the lookout for a PR graduate that is passionate about building their career in the digital marketing industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career in Digital PR and digital marketing and join a faced-paced organisation with wide learning and development opportunities.
Who is the employer?
We’re working with an ambitious, growing financial services organisation based in south Manchester. They provide a range of services to both to direct customers and businesses. We’re working with them to build a small in-house marketing team to generate leads for financial and lifestyle products.
The role is office based in Handforth, south Manchester.
What does the role involve?
- Planning, researching, writing and publishing exciting opportunities for coverage across third-party websites, social media channels and other digital outlets such as Shopify.
- Conducting research to build great stories about our sector to share with our audiences
- Working with the content authors to get content published via the website, social media channels and other digital channels
- Building relationships with publishers, opinion formers, bloggers and influencers relevant to our sector
- Conducting weekly link audits on our websites and our competitors
- Creating weekly and monthly reports showing progress
- Monitoring rankings and measuring competitor activity
- Working alongside marketing team to help grow visibility
What skills and experience are required?
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Some knowledge of industry tools is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Great analytical skills
- Passionate about SEO and digital marketing
- Great communication skills
- Basic understanding of WordPress, HTML and CSS are beneficial but not essential
How do I apply?
To apply send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July 2021.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.