Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing? We’re looking to hire a Trainee Content Exec to join an ambitious organisation in their Handforth office.
We’re on the lookout for a marketing graduate that is passionate about building their career in the digital marketing industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career in SEO and digital marketing and join a faced-paced organisation.
Who is the employer?
We’re working with an ambitious, growing financial services organisation based in south Manchester. They provide a range of services to both to direct customers and businesses. We’re helping them to build a small in-house marketing team to generate leads for financial and lifestyle products.
The role is office based in Handforth, south Manchester.
What does the role involve?
- Planning, researching, writing and publishing exciting content across our websites, social media channels and other digital outlets such as Shopify.
- Conducting weekly and monthly technical audits
- Providing technical and onsite optimisation recommendations
- Working with the designers and development team on website changes
- Conducting keyword research
- Creating weekly and monthly reports showing progress
- Monitoring rankings and measuring competitor activity
- Using Google Analytics to analyse organic website performance
- Working alongside marketing team to help grow organic visibility
What skills and experience are required?
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Some knowledge of industry tools is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Great analytical skills
- Passionate about SEO and digital marketing
- Basic experience of data analysis
- Great communication skills
- Basic understanding of WordPress, HTML and CSS are beneficial but not essential
How do I apply?
To apply send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th December 2020.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.