How to contact us
Our Digital Team
2 Delaunays Road
Manchester M33 6RX
Tel: +44 (0) 161 698 3865
.UK Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions for Our Digital Team
- For domain enquiries, abuse notification (i.e. phishing scams, spam emails etc) and complaints, please contact our support team on +44 (0) 161 698 3865, outside these hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your enquiry within 1 business day and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days.
- All complaints will be investigated immediately, we will aim to reply to all other queries within 1 business days and aim to resolve any issues within 5 working days.
- At Our Digital Team we like to think we get it right all the time, every time but the truth of it is everyone gets it wrong from time to time. We can only improve on our services with valid feedback from you, our customers. If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please submit an email to us at email@example.com including as much detail from the issue you have. We will acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days.
- If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, then please feel free to escalate your .UK issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: http://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints
- Our Digital Team charge £100 per domain name which covers a 1 year period. We do not charge for cancellations, changes of registration of transfers.
- To place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For renewals, we will email the contact of the account 30, 10, 5 and 1 day before your domain name is due to expire to ensure you have optimum time to evaluate if you would like to keep the domain name. Should you wish to keep the domain Our Digital Team, you simply need to reply to one of the automated emails confirming you are happy to renew.
- You, the client are responsible for ensuring we have the correct contact details for your domain name and Our Digital Team take no responsibility if your domain name renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect.
- We will assume that a lack of response to renewal reminders is confirmation that you no longer need or require the domain name and after 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £100 + VAT. This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain name has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. Our Digital Team will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- By purchasing or renewing a domain via Our Digital Team, you are accepting our terms and conditions.