We have put together a ‘Shopify Growth Workshop’ to help your company work towards generating more sales, converting new customers and taking lead against competitors.
We’re a leading Shopify partner. We work as an extension of in-house teams to help clients with their ecommerce digital marketing strategy. We aim to help our clients sell more product, improve profitability and develop in-house digital marketing expertise.
Our long-term aim is to help our clients grow their ecommerce business and become self-sufficient in digital marketing whilst maximising their return from the investment in the Shopify platform.
Our Shopify Growth Workshop aims to lay the foundations for ecommerce success during an hour-long consultation where we map out activity and that of competitors using industry tools.
The importance of a digital strategy
A key reason why many ecommerce business fail or stagnate is a lack of planning. A digital marketing strategy, with key targets and objectives, is essential to foster growth.
We’d like to work with you on a 12-month ecommerce digital marketing strategy to grow your business. This enables ambitious ecommerce stores to plan the steps required to develop the business up to 2023. Once the strategy is agreed you will have:
- A daily schedule of digital marketing tasks to be completed
- A content plan for digital channels that enables you to plan activity well in advance
- A skills matrix that highlights requirements for recruitment and training
- A budget to help business plan the investment required to fund effective digital marketing campaigns
- A Shopify development plan including features, functionality and improvements required to achieve your goals and beat the competition
- Tracking, analytics and monitoring in place to track progress against your aims and objectives.
The Shopify Growth Workshop is conducted by our team of experienced digital marketers and covers a number of elements including:
Setting targets and objectives
- Helping to measure the success of your business.
- Helping set targets and objectives to reach your desired business goal.
Improving ecommerce systems and process
- Integration with other systems
- Getting the most from Shopify
- Data and Analytics
- Digital tools
Up-skilling your marketing team
- Recruitment of staff
Setting a digital marketing plan that includes
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Paid Media and remarketing
- Social media – Content and paid for options.
- Trigger emails
- Broadcast newsletters
Conversion Rate Optimisation
- A/B testing
- M/V testing
There are four reasons why we’re the ideal partner for you:
- We know your marketplace – we’ve recently completed the UK’s most detailed digital marketing research in to your sector.
- We know your customer trends and behaviours – As a leading Google Partner and and Shopify Partner we have access to data about user behaviour.
- We know your competitors – we’ve analysed their activity compared to yours and have a list of insights to foster growth.
- We’ve worked with similar organisations to grow their ecommerce business – Many companies in the UK and USA have benefitted from a Shopify Growth Workshop.
The days of one platform can do everything is over. Technology is constantly changing. Your business needs to catch-up then to keep-up. Your organisation needs a strategy to follow based on two decades of ecommerce experience. The strategy requires an action plan breaking down the daily steps required to succeed. You need a digital partner who they can trust. A partner who can respond quickly to issues and seize growth opportunities.
Arrange your Shopify Growth Workshop
Contact us to learn if your organisation is eligible for a Shopify Growth Workshop and to arrange a no obligation session.
Follow our Facebook page to keep up to date.